RHE Global has attracted a stellar line-up of speakers for its first annual noise conference. Taking place online on 28 and 29 June, this event marks a significant expansion of RHE’s conference portfolio, into an area of environmental health and public protection practice, namely, anti-social behaviour, neighbour and environmental noise.
Whilst the new conference provides something for all professionals engaged in noise assessment, management and control, each day has been themed to offer subjects and speakers that cater for professionals interested in environmental health and noise (Day 1) and anti-social behaviour and noise (Day 2).
Whether you work in enforcement within a local authority, are a national regulator or have responsibility for anti-social behaviour management in social housing, this conference allows an opportunity to listen, question and interact with experts working in these challenging fields.
The conference will be chaired by Professor Tony Lewis, Training Programme Development Manager at RHE Global and an academic at Middlesex University, and includes sessions on:
- Noise nuisance: A legal update
- What we have learned from seven years of The Noise App
- Planning and noise: Focusing on the development of the IoA/CIEH guidance
- Noise assessment under the revised HHSRS guidance
- Managing neighbour noise disputes
- How Blackpool are using ASB tools and powers in addition to statutory nuisance
- Using The Noise App to resolve a noise and harassment case where an injunction has been secured
The speaker panel includes:
Jennifer Clayton, Environmental Protection Service Manager at Blackpool Council
Henry Dawson, Senior Lecturer at Cardiff Metropolitan University
Tim Everett, Trainer and Researcher in environmental health law, former president of CIEH
Dani Fiumicelli, Technical Director at Vanguardia
Alex Griffen, Data Scientist at RHE Global
Rochelle Largan, ASB Services Manager at Westminster City Council
Jim Nixon, ASB Manager, Communities, Housing and Customer Services at City of Stoke-on-Trent
Find out more and book your place here.