- Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time.
- Use of and access to this website does not of itself create a client relationship between you and RH Environmental Limited (RHE) and where such an arrangement does exist, for example a licence to access the restricted areas of Regulatory Information and Management Systems (RIAMS) it is governed by separate licence terms for access as well as these Terms and Conditions. If you require advice on a specific issue, please contact the RHE offices via ‘contact us’ tab on the website, or email [email protected] or telephone 01239 711793.
- The content on this website is for general information only and should not be regarded as authoritative or final. It is provided to the public and to the professional communities we serve and does not constitute legal advice and must not be relied upon as such to make any decisions. For that reason users should seek specific legal advice about any matter that concerns them.
- This website is provided by RH Environmental Limited a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales, of the United Kingdom, registration number 5530460, referred to in this text as “RHE”. Registered Address: Bevan & Buckland, Langdon House, Langdon Road, SA1 Swansea Waterfront SA1 8QY, UK.
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions and in the Rules for Making Contributions, to: "RHE" or "we" or "our" or "us" shall mean RH Environmental Limited and/or its affiliated undertakings; and "you" or "your" shall mean the user of this or any other website or online service operated by RHE. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner, associate or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity "you" and "your" shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Whilst RHE endeavours to ensure that content on the website is accurate at the date of publication, no warranties or representations are given as to its accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality. Content may subsequently be superseded and RHE gives no guarantees that contents will be updated after the date of publication. As such, RHE accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality of any content on the website and to the fullest extent permissible by law, RHE excludes all liability (save in respect to death and personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) for any loss or damage caused by using or relying upon the content appearing on this website. In particular, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential loss or damage including any personal loss, financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business.
- We and our contractors and suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our written consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at [email protected] and we will endeavour to correct it.
- We make no claims that any material contained on the website can be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. Access to materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you are accessing the website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with laws in your jurisdiction.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files that we may post onto a website. We do not virus check all contributions made by our Users. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus or malware etc.You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) in connection with:
(a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the website and
(b) any interruptions in your access to the website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person's legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for their content or for any damage or loss you may suffer. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any documents or files that you post on the website. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- Users accessing our Forums and other services where content and information can be posted on our website(s) must comply at all times with these Terms and Conditions of Use and with the “Rules” relating to the posting of content on the website(s).
- Any copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way including allowing others to use it. Others may not however use your contribution in any way that is in breach of the Terms and Conditions of this website; this includes not reproducing content for commercial gain, or referencing questions and answers in legal and quasi legal matters. RHE expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. You shall fully indemnify RHE for any loss or damage suffered by RHE or any or any of its group companies for breach of this clause.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under the Restricted Areas section) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted, you may not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of RHE.
- We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
- Any dispute arising between you and RHE in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purposes of any such dispute.
- If any of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (a) the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition which shall continue to have full force and effect; or (b) the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No waiver of any of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by RHE.
- The trademarks, logos and trade names displayed on the website ("Marks") are the property of RHE or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without the prior written consent of RHE or such third party who may own the Marks. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- If you are accessing this website in the course of a business the express provisions of these terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.